Vulpecula (
0cosmicgorefox0) wrote2025-12-19 06:12 pm
Peace upon us
ah, mein gott
i am so happy! dreamwidth, i am so happy today, right now, my roommates ffs is coming soon! my intuition told me that she would undergo significant transformation soon, so I chose to ask her if her appointment was coming up. Only four more months!!! wow wow wow! this is about to be joyful in the extreme, I can feel it coming, there is such excitement. I remember how it felt when I got my face surgery- at first, it was rather underwhelming, even frightening, but as the healing progresses, I look in the mirror and feel at peace with myself in a way I'd never felt before!
Listen, being transgender is a gift of endless self discovery
look inside! you'll never know what you'll find!
my partner had his chest surgery, and i had mine and my face surgery, and now our dear roommate and family will finally get to feel the joy of the chosen self!
I am becoming more comfortable with sharing myself again
i am so happy! dreamwidth, i am so happy today, right now, my roommates ffs is coming soon! my intuition told me that she would undergo significant transformation soon, so I chose to ask her if her appointment was coming up. Only four more months!!! wow wow wow! this is about to be joyful in the extreme, I can feel it coming, there is such excitement. I remember how it felt when I got my face surgery- at first, it was rather underwhelming, even frightening, but as the healing progresses, I look in the mirror and feel at peace with myself in a way I'd never felt before!
Listen, being transgender is a gift of endless self discovery
look inside! you'll never know what you'll find!
my partner had his chest surgery, and i had mine and my face surgery, and now our dear roommate and family will finally get to feel the joy of the chosen self!
I am becoming more comfortable with sharing myself again
